Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama baby!!!

Nathan witnessed history today!!
Jeff and I took the day off so that we could stay home and watch all of the inauguration coverage. We could not attend the inauguration, so we sat on our couch and watched history being made and tried to live vicariously through those who did get to be present for this amazing event! While we wished we could have been there... I think we were probably much more comfortable - it looked REALLY COLD in D.C.!!

Nathan sat in my lap as we watched Obama's inaugural speech!
What an amazing speech that was!!!
I know he is way too young to comprehend what he witnessed... BUT he witnessed history nonetheless!!

I will forever remember where I was at this moment in history... and I will forever remember that my little man was in my lap experiencing it right along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment