Sunday, May 17, 2009

1st Birthday!!!

Nathan is now officially ONE!
I can hardly believe it!!

We had a birthday party for him.
It was a small gathering of family & friends.
My Dad came all the way from Texas! He was definitely the farthest traveler for the event! I was so glad he could come!! :)

We had burgers & hotdogs. Nathan had his very own tiny little burger (Grandpa took a full size burger - bun and all - and cut it into a small circle with the top of a juice glass).

Photobucket

He got tons of great presents and had a blast opening them all

Photobucket

I made him his very own little cake. We stripped him down to his diaper and let him go at the whole cake. At first he did not quite know what to think of it, he just kind of pushed the frosting around and licked it off of his fingers a little...

Photobucket

But it only took a few bites for him to decide that this cake thing was AWESOME!!

Photobucket

After devouring about 1/4 of the whole cake, his sugar high promptly crashed and he went down for a LONG nap!

All in all, it was a great birthday...
But I still cannot believe that my little man is already ONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment